Terms and conditionsPlease take note of our terms and conditions.
- The Glamour Gloss Girls will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by an event not under our control.
- We are not liable for death, fraud or personal injury caused.
- False representation
- Any breach in terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979
- No third party shall have any rights to enforce its terms onto this contract between The Glamour Gloss Girls and the client.
- We have a 72 hour cancellation policy unlease there is reasonable efforts to provide us with an applicable new engagement date.
- The client is not entitled to set off any claims made against us against any monies which are or may be payable to us by you in connection with these terms of business.
- We shall not be liable for your indirect loss.
- We hold a 50 % deposit on booking and the balance must be paid on the day or prior to our artists booking. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of making your booking. Please contact Glamour Gloss Girls on firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't received your confirmation.
- In the event where your therapist/ artist is unable to attend your appointment, we have the right to find a suitably qualified substitute, approved by The Glamour Gloss Girls.
IN THE MEDIA
2 September 2013The Glamour Gloss Girls, wat deur ervare skoonheidspesialiste bestuur word, is in 2009 deur Justine Isaacson begin. Sê net of jy hare, grimering, naels of al drie wil laat doen, hulle bring hul salon na jou. >>
20 August 2013Woman Online Magazine interviewed The Glamour Gloss Girls, a group consisting of expert makeup artists, nail technicians, hairstylists, fashion stylists, personal shoppers & massage therapists.. >>
12 September 2013I am here to tell you about a fabulous new trend in South Africa. It's a mobile styling team! They're the first of it kind in South Africa and they're taking the industry by storm with their very much unique concept.. >>